350g of your favourite granola (or your own mix of nuts, seeds and oats)
50g of Bug Farm Foods edible insects: you can use a mix of different varieties or just your favourite one
15ml sunflower oil
1 tablespoon of runny honey (we use our own Bug Farm honey)
How to do it:
1. Heat oven to 150°C/gas mark 2.
2. Pour the granola, insects, oil and honey into a mixing bowl and stir until combined.
3. Spread out on a baking tray and bake for ten minutes.
4. Give the mix a stir and pop back in the oven for another five minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and leave on the tray to cool and enjoy