400g of light brown soft sugar
165g of cocoa powder
125g of plain flour
80g of chocolate chunks or walnuts
20g of Bug Farm Foods whole buffalo worms
200g of organic butter
2 free range eggs
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
How to do it:
1. Line or grease a 20cm × 18cm tin. Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4.
2. Melt the butter and cocoa together in a saucepan. Add the sugar and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
3. Remove from the heat and mix in the flour, buffalo worms, and then the eggs.
4. Pour into the pre-prepared tin.
5. Bake for 20 minutes. Your delectable brownies are cooked when the top feels slightly springy!
6. Cool, cut into 15 slices and enjoy!